We're are now Shipping Shock Cardio!

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have some good news for you tonight. All Shock Cardio DVDs are now in stock and we will be working until late tonight to get out as many DVDs as possible for tomorrows pickups. We’ve pulled most of our health club employees and hired additional staff to help us ship all of the presale orders as quickly as possible. We will begin taking new Shock Cardio orders tomorrow on our ShopCathe website, but your order will not ship until all the presale orders are finished. This shouldn’t be too much longer as we expect to finish shipping all presale orders on Monday.

Again, I would like to remind you to help us get you your DVDs more quickly please don't contact us asking if your DVDs have shipped. This is because your tracking information is contained in the same and only computer that prints your UPS shipping label. This computer will be working non-stop during the shipping process and stopping it to look up tracking information would create a huge bottleneck and greatly slow down the shipping process.

You will receive an email from us with tracking information only if you chose UPS as your shipping method. Your tracking information will not be available until several hours after your order has shipped. Postal service orders cannot be tracked. UPS shipments may also be tracked with the phone number you listed with your presale order by using our Cathe Easy Track.

WooooHoooo!!!

I am 6 weeks away from our Mexico vacation...my bikini wants to be my friend and I think my friend Cathe can help our relationship :D

thanks for your hard work in attempting to fill these quickly as possible. but one question.

2 days ago i changed my shipping method received an email that it would be done but i have not been charged yet, does that mean i am not getting my upgraded shipping???

kassia

Whoo Hoo!!!! That means I could have mine on Tuesday with 2 day shipping since I am in the first day of orders!!! :)

Cant Wait! I need this after how bad I have been with xmas food and cheer...

I bet the electricity at the club today (& all wknd) is just incredible!!!
Thanks for the hard work....waiting to grab my UPS man & hug him when he brings my order!!! :D:D:D

This is SUCH a treat, Cathe! What an awesome Christmas gift, thank you Cathe, crew, SNM and the entire gym! You guys rock!!!

Shocked over shipping!

I am not on the forums a lot so am a bit out of the loop... I just got my email - I had no clue these would be shipping so soon!! I am totally in SHOCK! Mine will be here the 24th..Merry Christmas to me!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.