upcoming workouts?

rgs424

Cathlete
I am dying to know....is there any hint for upcoming workouts? I am a cathe addict and want more more more!!

we are all waiting patiently as we seem to think she is planning something.... but what? Fusion + weights of some sort for sure + more greatest hits + more metabolic hiit + ????? is my guess.

I'm eagerly anticipating what Cathe's next workouts are going to be for sure. Hopefully it's another series. I don't know about everyone else but I'm willing to wait up to a year from the time Cathe announces the pre-orders up until the time of release. That will give her ample time to really put her heart and soul into the project and make sure it's up to standards. I know sometimes people start complaining if they feel the workouts are taking too long to release and sometimes I wonder if Cathe feels like she has to rush at the end and hurry up and bring the product to the market so people don't loose interest. If Cathe releases a sequel to STS or her Gym Style workouts, I really want her to take her time with the planning/development and whatnot so we get a quality product.

I'm eagerly anticipating what Cathe's next workouts are going to be for sure. Hopefully it's another series. I don't know about everyone else but I'm willing to wait up to a year from the time Cathe announces the pre-orders up until the time of release. That will give her ample time to really put her heart and soul into the project and make sure it's up to standards. I know sometimes people start complaining if they feel the workouts are taking too long to release and sometimes I wonder if Cathe feels like she has to rush at the end and hurry up and bring the product to the market so people don't loose interest. If Cathe releases a sequel to STS or her Gym Style workouts, I really want her to take her time with the planning/development and whatnot so we get a quality product.

I completely agree! I also hope it is another series. I would love something that has 30-40 minute workouts.

Today was my guess day, March 19, but the day is not over yet:p;):p

It is my little girls birthday today, she is 20 and at University. Her Orchid bloomed on cue, sent her a picture with her Birthday wishes.
My DH bought it for her sweet 16.

Have a great day all :):):)

Brigitte:)

Your post has taken words out of my mouth.
As much as I would love cathe to announce a STS2 or any other hyperthrophy/strength program, I would not mind being patient cause I know by time I pop it in my player, I am going to love it. Cathe always deliver.

I think it's time we, Lift enthusiast, get spoiled:eek::p:p. So more Hiit cardio AND lifing programs with possibly various training method. This would IMO fit in well with cathe's reputation of bringing the GYM at home ;-)

I would love more barre from Cathe! I love her athletic take on barre, and would love MORE!
Another STS too, maybe done with whole body instead of single body part splits... but add in more barre!:D

What about a 5x5 program? That would be something that has never been done on video!

Last edited:
I would love more barre from Cathe! I love her athletic take on barre, and would love MORE!
Another STS too, maybe done with whole body instead of single body part splits... but add in more barre!:D

What about a 5x5 program? That would be something that has never been done on video!

I would love a five day series that is low impact has at least one yoga DVD and two step workouts. I am also fond of the sliding discs :eek:

5 day split

Hi Everyone,

I would love a 5DS splitting each muscle group (shoulders, Leg+ Glutes (with a bonus for Leg + Front leg quad and calves), chest, triceps, biceps and Back . This could be a 45 minutes program fully focused on lifting plus a cardio segment for 30 or 45 minutes ( with cardio based on Hiit, tabata concept)

This would be a step forward for building, sculpting and transformation (i.e those into transformation contest) folks. I am including myself.
This would be really an advanced series.

Those classes look amazing!!! I wonder if Cathe is the instructor for them? I have to agree.....put that on DVD, I'm in!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I would love a 5DS splitting each muscle group (shoulders, Leg+ Glutes (with a bonus for Leg + Front leg quad and calves), chest, triceps, biceps and Back . This could be a 45 minutes program fully focused on lifting plus a cardio segment for 30 or 45 minutes ( with cardio based on Hiit, tabata concept)

This would be a step forward for building, sculpting and transformation (i.e those into transformation contest) folks. I am including myself.
This would be really an advanced series.

OMG...a transformation series/contest would be awesome!!!! I would totally do it!!! FUN FUN FUN!!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! :eek:

Pics from the recent road trip have Cathe looking awfully fit. Her shoulders look very cut! She is obviously working on something. I'll wait 6 months for new workouts. I'll even pay now - whatever it is. I just want to know. It's been a looooooooooooooooong time since Cathe made an announcement..... Can't we just be told either way....

Pics from the recent road trip have Cathe looking awfully fit. Her shoulders look very cut! She is obviously working on something. I'll wait 6 months for new workouts. I'll even pay now - whatever it is. I just want to know. It's been a looooooooooooooooong time since Cathe made an announcement..... Can't we just be told either way....

Awww---I can sense from miles continent away cathe is on a mission:D
I know it's easily said than done but be patient;)

Upcoming workouts

I would like to see more low impact and maybe STS 2 or another series like XTrain. It would be great if Cathe gave us some kind of update.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.