Travel Fit video clip

SNM Videos

Administrator
We've just posted our first video clip from our new workouts on YouTube. Travel Fit is a 51 minute low impact cardio and total body stretch band workout designed to keep you fit anytime you are on the road or just wanting to enjoy a workout that doesn’t require a lot of equipment. View Clip | Buy Now

Looks great.

Question: For those of us waiting to use our 20% discount coupon from the calendar order so that we can order the Travel Fit band (among other things!) -- will the band be available before the coupon expires, or will the expiration date be extended?

Looks great.

Question: For those of us waiting to use our 20% discount coupon from the calendar order so that we can order the Travel Fit band (among other things!) -- will the band be available before the coupon expires, or will the expiration date be extended?

I have the same question. Thanks Nancy!

TF looks awesome! I know this entire series will be fantastic.

BTW, I couldn't help noticing the upload date on the clip. :rolleyes:

The Travel/Band workout looks deceptively easy. I can see it really is going to be a tough workout! It's beautiful Cathe.
Colleen

Originally Posted by NancyAZ
Looks great.

I have the same question. Thanks Nancy!
The coupon expires on the 25th, right?

Oh my goodness you guys are the best! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! For the clip, for all of the hard work for getting STS shock cardio ready and for all the hard work you are doing to get the disks out to us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.