Suggestion - Rebounder

I disagree with the suggestion. Nothing wrong with the rebounder, but the last thing I need is more and more exercise equipment. Maybe you can suggest having a rebounder used as a separate bonus section in Cathe's workouts?

I have to agree with the disagree. I don't want anything that will cause me to buy more equipment.

Last edited:
I disagree with all of you. Having a workout using the rebounder would be great. It could be used for jumping rope, jumping jacks, high knees, 180s etc. It would allow individuals who can't do these exercises due to the impact to do them.

I have to agree with the disagree. I don't want anything that will cause me to buy more equipment.

Ditto! I had to buy Slanted Risers and Power Tower for STS, more weights and other little stuff here and there, and I just don't want to spend on more equiptment.

I disagree with all of you. Having a workout using the rebounder would be great. It could be used for jumping rope, jumping jacks, high knees, 180s etc. It would allow individuals who can't do these exercises due to the impact to do them.
I agree and disagree.
I have a rebounder, and I'd like to see a rebounder workout (or two) from Cathe, BUT I don't want her to turn any of the planned STS Cardio workouts into rebounder workouts (unless it's an option, perhaps in an added chapter).

I'm sure rebounders are fun, but they just won't work in my space and I think might even be dangerous to concentrate on a TV screen while rebounding.

I don't have a rebounder and so I would prefer not to have rebounder workouts in this series.

I think a rebounder workout is great as a separate workout DVD.

I agree and disagree.
I have a rebounder, and I'd like to see a rebounder workout (or two) from Cathe, BUT I don't want her to turn any of the planned STS Cardio workouts into rebounder workouts (unless it's an option, perhaps in an added chapter).

I have rebounder and I agree with you. A rebounder workout as an option (added chapter) would be a great idea!

Last edited:
I'd love to see an additional Rebounder cardio video. I'm coming to the realization that any impact cardio may be a thing of the past for me!

I'd love a rebounding dvd by cathe. rebounding is FUN and good exercise. I keep mine in my closet but I'm debating buying a new one that folds and will fit under the bed.

I did not preorder the Shock Cardio STS because of all the high impact. I work out in my rec room/basement, which means no matter what kind of carpet or flooring I have, it is still cement under the whole thing, and I have to start watching my joints if I want to preserve them.
:D
I paid about 80.00 for mine on Ebay, and it is the best purchase I could have made. Now, I wish I could say that about my bosu......:eek:

I have a rebounder and I love it. I use it for all of Cathe's Imaxes, Kickmax, MIC. The modifications are easy, and my heartrate stays high. I also use it for other instructors as well, and my CCs.

Using a rebounder which watching the TV is no more dangerous than doing a step workout.:rolleyes:

I would love to see a Cathe rebounder workout.:eek:

Rebounding has me excited! The kids would LOVE it! And all the health benefits...I had no idea. If Cathe were on-board I'd give up somthing to afford it! Sounds Great.

I would love to have a rebounder workout (or two ;) ) by Cathe! But having said that, I would not want her to replace what she already planned for STS cardio :). I am thinking along the same lines as Kathryn suggested.

rebounder

I used the rebounder this morning for 4 day split's bootcamp cardio. Not all of it, but when the jumps get too much for me, or some of the high impact drills, I jump on the rebounder and do it on that. It was fun and I still got a good sweat.
Autumn68
PS- I can understand not having a lot of room for extra equipment, I use to live in NY and room is something not many people had for a gym. Now we moved to the south and I have 10x the room I use to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.