STS Shock Cardio "Workout Blender"

laperez25

Cathlete
I really like the workout blender tool on the other DVDs you made. Is there anyway you can add that tool to the STS Shock Cardio DVDs?:D

Thanks!

The Workout Blender is kind of like for you to make your own premixes.

For example:

If the Cardio has 5 combos and you would like to arrange them by doing Combo 2 first, then combo 4, then combo 1 etc. You will click on the combos in the order you would like to do them and it will play the whole thing just in the order you put them. You don't have to go back to the menu and choose a different combo every time your done with a combo. Does it make sense?

Kind of like what they call the "Matrix" on some other DVDs :)

The Workout Blender is kind of like for you to make your own premixes.

For example:

If the Cardio has 5 combos and you would like to arrange them by doing Combo 2 first, then combo 4, then combo 1 etc. You will click on the combos in the order you would like to do them and it will play the whole thing just in the order you put them. You don't have to go back to the menu and choose a different combo every time your done with a combo. Does it make sense?

Kind of like what they call the "Matrix" on some other DVDs :)

This is exactly what I was asking about in my other thread: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260117&highlight=dvd+player

Thank you! Now I still need to know an answer to my question- can anyone help, now that it is a little more clear what I'm asking?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.