Song From "All Out Low Impact Hiit"!!

ashaw

Cathlete
Hi everyone, I need your help! Its time to play Name That Tune!

"All Out Low Impact Hiit" is one of my favorite XTrain workouts and the music is great. I think the warm-up song is a Pink soundalike, but does anybody know what the name of the first song is at the beginning of the actual workout, like the first 5 exercises. Is it a soundalike of another song, whatever it is, I love it and it was stuck in my head all day yesterday. Hope someone can help! Thanks!

Amanda

The warmup is Pink's Please Don't Leave Me
chapter 6-8 Black Eyed Peas I Gotta Feeling
starting with chapter 17 is Kelly Clarkson Stronger

But what I cannot figure out is what is the song during chapters 13/14/15
The only lyrics I can pick up are "living at home gotta be on your own" and "go, go, go"

It's a sound a like to Rihanna's "Shut Up & Drive" song. Great tune.

That's it, thanks! Definitely the same tune. I'm wondering if they changed the lyrics, because I couldn't match those up. Or maybe I just couldn't hear what they're saying very clearly.

That's because MyFitJam and/or artists who composed the songs can' t legally post the sound a like lyrics. Glad I can help.

Unfortunately music like you're requesting no longer exist that can be legally licensed or we would certainly use it. Great music is really kind of rare and is rarely if ever nowadays made available for video sync licensing as iTunes really changed the dynamics of the music industry. Good music has always been hard to obtain, but now it's nearly impossible to purchase for exercise videos.

I love this WO too. I recently asked if Soundalikes could be used again in future but apparently licensing has changed since :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.