SNM Live Feed Trouble

anderson

Cathlete
Cathe's Live workout that was filmed today is not working properly. The Low and High quality versions will not let you skip forward or go back within the workout. The workout also starts itself over 30 minutes within the workout. All the other live workouts that have been archived are playing find on my computer it is only this workout that will not play properly.

Scrubber bar not working on June 26th videos

It's a problem we are aware of. Ustream is looking into it to see what is causing this. Not sure how long this will take to fix, but hopefully Ustream will figure out soon. In the meantime if you let your video play and cache to the very end and then play again the scrubber bar should work. Right now for the videos we uploaded yesterday the scrubber bar will not work if you try to skip ahead of the cache.

Even when I let the video fully load to the very end the workout automatically starts over 30 minutes into the workout. The bar shows that it is fully loaded but it will not play to the very end.

Video ends prematurely

It has to do with the same issue as the scrubber bar. But for most people there will be no problem in playing the video. We too have seen the video jump back to the beginning of the video, but if you leave your window open and let the cache finish it should eventually work. Once Ustream determines and fixes the problem this will no longer be necessary.

I just tried the workout and they must have fixed the problem because it now plays to the end and I can also skip forward and back!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.