Question about the X10 workout

keepfitgirl

Cathlete
Will the new X10 workouts be cardio or strength or a mix of the two? Also, if there's cardio, do you know yet what type of cardio it will be?

Thanks

Emma

Hi Emma!

The X10 workouts are a combo of cardio, compound moves and weights. The impact will be both high and low impact. I'm planning on having an ALL LOW IMPACT 10 min workout on there too.

Will the new X10 workouts be cardio or strength or a mix of the two? Also, if there's cardio, do you know yet what type of cardio it will be?

Thanks

Emma

Sounds great, Cathe. I'm really pleased you're adding in some low impact too. Sometimes the mind's willing but the body isn't! I know with your low impact I will still get a great workout.

Emma

Thanks from me too on the low impact. I also hope some of the others have easily modifiable moves. Thanks for keeping us in mind, Cathe.

I'm glad to hear there will be high impact as well as low impact. I really love the low impact floor segment from XTrain Hiit (IMHO that floor section is the best low impact routine out there, and I would welcome more like it!), but the Hiit workouts from Shock Cardio are among my absolute favorites. It would be great to see something like SC Hiit among the X10 workouts.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.