Patiently Canadian...

riderfan

So.... any Canadians receive your order yet? I am in rural Saskatchewan so it usually takes a bit longer... the anticipation is killing me:D Hoping soon!!!

i received mines this morning

i was surprise. I was expecting them in January!

I am in Quebec

I am still waiting not sure about patiently - LOL!!! Nancy said she received hers on the open discussion board. I believe she lives in Ontario. I am also in Ontario and am really, really hoping to get them tomorrow but my luck, I won't - lol :eek:

YEP

I live in Montreal and I received mine today. I have plyolegs tomorrow so no cardio for me but I have HIIT 30/30 planned for Thursday before my Yoga. Should be a nice complement. They look awsome! I previewed the HIIT series and all i can say is WOW!!! Grat work Cathe ...as always.

I live in Montreal and I received mine today. I have plyolegs tomorrow so no cardio for me but I have HIIT 30/30 planned for Thursday before my Yoga. Should be a nice complement. They look awsome! I previewed the HIIT series and all i can say is WOW!!! Grat work Cathe ...as always.

oh cool... i thought i am the only one from montreal in here :)

Hey, me too...I'm also from Montreal (well St. Lazare) and I got mine today too! Can't believe there are a few of us from there!

Aggie

Hi all,
I'm from Italy (Rome) and I still waiting.
this is killing me too, but I think I have to wait more than you, I hope in january (middle january if I'm luky).
Ciao

I'm in Toronto and I still haven't received mine yet!!! How come you Montrealers are so lucky?! Hope it comes soon.

Lisa

For those of you who already received the dvds, did you have to pay any import taxes? If so, how much did you pay?

In Edmonton - still haven't received them. I'd be curious to know what import fees/taxes people are paying too! It always seems to vary.

I received mine in Manitoba!

Hi,

I just received my order (invoice#440) and I live in Selkirk, MB, 20 minutes outside of Winnipeg. There were no duties or fees owing. Now there are no excuses to get back into the workout groove I've fallen out of in the last few months:eek:....

Happy New Year!

From St-Lazare, near Montreal - Shock Cardio received

Hey guys!!!

I'm also from St-Lazare (Hi Lulu!!), south of Montreal, I got mine today. I'm setting up my workout calendar, but will try Hiit on Jan 1st (what a way to start the year),
PS: There was a customs sticker on my box, I had no taxes or duties to pay, Youppie!
Linda

Reading this thread made me go check my mail and WOO HOO!!! I'm in Kingston, smack dab between Toronto and Montreal and had no duty to pay. I'm so excited!! For a million and one excuses I haven't worked out since early November, I'm gonna step my little heart out tomorrow and I can't wait!!! :-D

Take Care
Laurie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.