My two questions

FiddleFit

Cathlete
I'm just putting my questions from the AC thread into the proper (shiny new) forum:

1. Will the workouts be on individual disks (eg. Hardcore Series), or grouped (eg. Intensity Series)?

2. Will there be premixes of the various workouts together (eg. Terminator and Hardcore Extreme, and Body Blast premixes)? Or will this system not be amenable to those kinds of mixes?

Thanks,
Sandra

I was wondering the same thing; the order page says there will be 12 DVDs plus Travel Fit. If the workouts are all on separate DVDs, then I might buy one or two.

I'm just putting my questions from the AC thread into the proper (shiny new) forum:

1. Will the workouts be on individual disks (eg. Hardcore Series), or grouped (eg. Intensity Series)?

2. Will there be premixes of the various workouts together (eg. Terminator and Hardcore Extreme, and Body Blast premixes)? Or will this system not be amenable to those kinds of mixes?

Thanks,
Sandra

We really haven’t reached a firm decision on either of your questions and are still seeking and taking everyone’s feedback on premixes and packaging. Currently, our plans are to sell the workouts on individual discs. MMA would come in a 4 pack package. The three HiiT workouts would be on just one disc. The Step workouts would probably be sold and packaged separately, but could be combined on one disc. The circuit workouts could be combined on one disc or also sold separately.

Both questions really come down to just one question. Should we offer Premixes? I think we all know and like the advantages of premixes, but premixes also have a downside to them. If we decide to add premixes a certain number of you will have problems either playing the premix or playing the regular program. This will only be a problem for a small number of you, but it will be a problem for some. Also, premixes will also add a few weeks to the delivery schedule.

We have plenty of time to make a decision on this and we welcome everyone’s feedback on Premixes.

Premixes Please and Pretty Please!!

I absolutely LOVE premixes!! It makes me feel like I've massively multiplied the number of workouts I have to choose from and gives so much variety and flexibility of workouts. Please keep them in this series. And, moreover, this is among many other reasons what makes Cathe's products stand out from the crowd. Please, please, please provide premixes!!!:D:D:D:D

I love premixes and would really prefer the flexibility of having them. Also, I think it would be great to put both step workouts on the same DVD so that you can create more premixes.

The delay in shipment and the few problems it may cause would be well worth it in my humble opinion. I really hope that you consider the option seriously.

for me personally if you have premixes you have them, if you don't then you don't. LOL not picky their although i love the time and thought put into them and use most often.

i just really want to buy cardio by the series the way ppl can buy STS by the cycle. MMA is one series, step another etc etc etc.

but that is just my suggestions :D

kassia

I would prefer individual DVDs like in the Hardcore series. I can't afford a set or system at this time but if the HIIT was sold separately, I would buy it.

My $0.02!

Although I usually like the option of premixes, for this series I think it would be better w/o them, a la sts weights. I usually use pm's to either shorten wo or to seperate cardio from weights (in both cases, not really necessary in this series).

I'd prefer each "type" (ie: step, hiit, mma, etc.) on one disc. Much easier to store, organize, & locate type of wo for the day.

Thanks for asking for our input!!

I don't really care how many discs this set comes on, but I definitely want to include my opinion on premixes - PLEASE INCLUDE THEM! I love premixes and feel like they give you lots of extra workouts, multiplying the value of the dvds. If you opt for separate discs, perhaps you could also include a premix disc combining various workouts. Personally, I don't mind waiting a few extra weeks for premixes - if I'm already waiting 6 months, then 7 months is no big deal.

How about keeping the "types" of w/o's on separate discs and then offer a Cardio Fusion disc like you did with Drill Max, BM2 and LIC?

I like premixes, particularly if they will mix and match from different discs. I like the idea of a Cardio Fusion type of premix disc.

my vote is for premixes. Cathe will be delivering alot of material here and adding premixes would probably double that - in keeping with the theme, that additional layer of variety would further ensure you avoid plateaus.
The premixes from the hardcore series were fantastic and I my usage of them is equal to that of the straight workouts.
It will take longer, understood, but all good things come to those who wait, right :)

I do like having the option of a premix but I can honetly say, I very seldom use them (except for cardio only on BM2). AND...if we get the iPod workouts going, we won't need "official" premixes because we can create our own:D!

Carrie

I think the separate mix disc, like with Terminator, is a great idea.

Also, consider making the heavy bag workout separate since not everyone has one or wants to get one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.