Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts

Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts This forum contains the latest information and posts about Cathe’s latest and upcoming workouts

lovin x train

This is a discussion on lovin x train within the Cathe's Newest and Upcoming Workouts forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; I love Xtrain so much, there's not one I don't like!!! I am now working out 2 times daily!!! I ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By knoxville68
  • 1 Post By dixiedog6
  • 1 Post By tonyakay
  • 1 Post By Denise R

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 08:21 PM

Arrow lovin x train

I love Xtrain so much, there's not one I don't like!!!
I am now working out 2 times daily!!!
I don't have a lot of time in the morning, and I love doing weights more than cardio (well, until this series came out!!)

So Mon - Fri before work I do 1 body part a day with Burnsets (upper body)
After work I choose an Xtrain or Low Impact cardio workout and add abs
On weekends I do the Legs & Rear Delts.

I can't thank you enough Cathe. This is the best one yet!!!

Jo
hoffmasa, mini-natty and FitVicky like this.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Cathlete

I couldn't agree more, I love this set too
mini-natty likes this.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:12 PM
tonyakay's Profile Fields

Me Three!
I am enjoying the feeling of having worked out hard and can't wait to see how my body is going to change over the next 90 days.
mini-natty likes this.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Cathlete

I LOVE Xtrain!

I am starting week 4 of the undulating program and I'm noticing lots of changes. I am noticing a little shrinkage in my low back and buttocks and my thighs are toning up. I am feeling stronger in the upper body. I have lots of weight to lose (gained 60+ after my hysterectomy and then found out I had thyroid issue, just started meds) but I am toning up with program. It isn't dreadful and I do my designated workout & I'm done! (I like the fact I don't have to think about it....I used to try and make up rotations and I think that wore me out, ha)

I can't wait to try the Xtrain/Low Impact rotation!

Denise
mini-natty likes this.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Catheite
sunsdaughter's Profile Fields

I'm totally in love with XTRAIN too! I just started it this week do I haven't done a ton if the workouts but I'm loving what I've done so far. So challenging! I just finished STS a couple weeks ago and got great results from it so I'm super stoked to see what gains I'll see with XTRAIN. cathe is truly a winner!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:49 PM

Denise,
I'm in the same boat, need to loose 60ish, and had a hysterectomy a few yrs ago, and a thyroid issue. Keep up the good work, this is the best thing we can do. I've noticed becoming a part time vegetarian is helping a lot too. We eat chicken or meat on Sat's only. I'm sticking to 1200 cals a day. Good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I LOVE Xtrain!

I am starting week 4 of the undulating program and I'm noticing lots of changes. I am noticing a little shrinkage in my low back and buttocks and my thighs are toning up. I am feeling stronger in the upper body. I have lots of weight to lose (gained 60+ after my hysterectomy and then found out I had thyroid issue, just started meds) but I am toning up with program. It isn't dreadful and I do my designated workout & I'm done! (I like the fact I don't have to think about it....I used to try and make up rotations and I think that wore me out, ha)

I can't wait to try the Xtrain/Low Impact rotation!

Denise
Old 02-04-2013, 11:23 PM

Jo, I agree! Totally loving this seris although Cathe is definately kicking my butt with DOMS! I have noticed changes in my clothes and I am lifting heavier in all muscle groups. I am so pleased. Your training method sounds interesting. I am currently doing Cathe's 90 day undulating rotation but think I will keep your method in mind for future options. Thanks!

Vicky