"Intensity" (aka "Cathe's Can of Whoop-Ass"):

Aquajock

Cathlete
Boy, was that wonderful! I did the workout as originally produced, although I did not do the Boot Camp bonus workout, this morning.

WOW. Just . . . wow.

All the reviews about the time - and the sweat - flying were spot-on. This one grabs you by the you-know-whats and really never lets go. I'm planning on spending some time this afternoon previewing the premixes and the Boot Camp bonus so that I can plan my revisit next Sunday. On the OD forum I'm going to put up some early mish-mosh ideas, focusing on the step segment. I was really happy that I was able to get the steps down almost immediately (only missed a few; no big deal) despite the fact that I'm a step choreo-klutz!

Cathe, you've done it again! Thank you so much. This one came at the right time; November is a somber month for me for a number of reasons, and this workout really lifted my spirits as well as my heart, breathing and sweat rates.

Love,

A-Jock

Exactly!

I didn't think I was going to make it throught the step portion. About half way in I thought there was no way I could do Hiit too. But actually the Hiit seemed tame compared to the step!

Susan

But actually the Hiit seemed tame compared to the step!

Susan

If someone had told me a step segment could be harder than Hiit, I wouldn't have believed them, but I did this one for the second time today and it definitely can! That is killer step work. :eek:

I'm suppose to get my workouts tomorrow. This is the first one I am going to do. Can't wait!

Joanne

Holy Cow! Annette-you were right!

Cathe-thanks for making another great workout and pushing me out of my comfort zone! You are the best. Now, I have to decide which one to do next. Can't wait!

Joanne

Agreed!! I love it, too. My favorite is the 'Maximum Intensity' premix - I just love that bootcamp add on!! The step section of Intensity is crazy - you just jump right in and never let up. It is soooo much fun!!! That third combo is my very favorite. If it wasn't so hard, I'd hit the 'back' button on my DVD player and do it twice!!

Nettie and Jo-Jo - Hello to my Minnesota peeps!! Nettie, I'm sorry this is such an emotional time of year for you. Thank goodness you are so strong (and not just physically). Jo-Jo, I absolutely love your signature!!!!!

So nice to see all of you here. Do you still get together on occasion?

A-Jock...so psyched that you loved it. I know you like to push it so this was the one I thought you'd like the best....and now with your mish mosh mixes....look out! :eek:

@ Jane and Jilly....so glad you liked it too.

I made this series for us "old school" Cathe lovers who love to get in, get busy, get ugly, and get out......where the sweat flys right along side the endorphins. Where there is "no time for down time" and a lot of "work work" to be done.

ummm...hello....totally your new slogan! haha!

get in, get busy, get ugly, and get out......where the sweat flys right along side the endorphins. Where there is "no time for down time" and a lot of "work work" to be done.[/QUOTE]

So nice to see all of you here. Do you still get together on occasion?

A-Jock...so psyched that you loved it. I know you like to push it so this was the one I thought you'd like the best....and now with your mish mosh mixes....look out! :eek:

@ Jane and Jilly....so glad you liked it too.

I made this series for us "old school" Cathe lovers who love to get in, get busy, get ugly, and get out......where the sweat flys right along side the endorphins. Where there is "no time for down time" and a lot of "work work" to be done.

Hi, Cathe! Yes, we Killer Bees still get together when our respective schedules can fit it in. At one of our Meatings (not to be confused with "Meetings") (don't ask) (just . . . don't), we got together at Julie's cabin, inaugurated the KPC Jurassic Abs routine replete with stability balls right after a full meal of gourmet pizza, then the next day inaugurated the KPC cardio routine and SJP abs after a walk in the woods replete with deer poop. We are overdue for another one.

I did put up a post with mish-mish suggestions with the warm-up and step portions of INTENSITY on the OD forum. Since you asked . . .

Love,

A-Jock

You know what I look forward to...

The day when we can all giggle at our posts and say... "I knew I could do it all along!! Bring it on again, Cathe!!". Right now, my body is saying... MERCYYYYYYY!! :eek::eek: Keep pushing us as always, Cathe!

Hugs,
Pam

I tried Intensity this morning

Wow, what a fast-paced workout! And starting out, I still had killer DOMS from High Reps two days ago! Intensity was easy to learn, and a calorie scorcher. I did the main workout as is, and liked it all.

I briefly previewed the Boot Camp bonus and haven't tried it. Can't wait.

Betty

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.