I Just Got a Shipping Notice!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I got mineeeeeeeee Yeeeeeeeeeeee:eek::D:D:D:D
I will recive the dvds on 24th!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah aha ahaha ahaha I' m too happy :D:D

Yes, I'm sure. I haven't ordered anything else from Cathe lately. It doesn't mean it's actually on the truck. But it should be soon. :) I chose UPS shipping. I ordered on the first day as soon as Cathe put up the link on Facebook. This is so exciting! (How many times can I say that?)

I ordered downloads & dvds shipping USPS so I'm pretty sure I will not receive a shipping notice, but I wonder when we will get our download instructions?

I got something too!

I got a notice that my UPS shipping label was created but the package hasn't arrived to their facility yet.
They gave me my tracking number with an estimated arrival date of 10/27.

I can't wait to get my hands on these new workouts. Yippee!!!

Only people who selected UPS will get shipping notifications. I don't know if any orders will actually ship today though. We're still waiting for the trucking company to deliver the DVDs and as of one hour ago they were not expecting to arrive here until this evening sometime.

We're currently printing shipping labels as this is the biggest bottleneck in the shipping process and the reason some of you will receive an email. Our employees are on standby and will be working all weekend to get all of the pre-orders finished.

Once we have actually received the DVDs we will give everyone a more thorough update, but for now the situation is still fluid and evolving.

Only people who selected UPS will get shipping notifications. I don't know if any orders will actually ship today though. We're still waiting for the trucking company to deliver the DVDs and as of one hour ago they were not expecting to arrive here until this evening sometime.

We're currently printing shipping labels as this is the biggest bottleneck in the shipping process and the reason some of you will receive an email. Our employees are on standby and will be working all weekend to get all of the pre-orders finished.

Once we have actually received the DVDs we will give everyone a more thorough update, but for now the situation is still fluid and evolving.

Thanks for keeping us updated, SNM! It's very much appreciated. Thanks for ALL you do & your continuous high quality work!

I got my shipping notice e-mail today too - Yippy. Hey, it doesn't matter how long it takes, I will wait for it patiently - it's worth the wait!! Thanks SNM!!

This is good news. I won't get a shipping notice as I did USPS but hope we see that update soon saying the DVDs have arrived.

This is a pre-order I am excited to get and I can't say that about too many.

Thanks Cathe and Crew!!!!

Rhonda

I received my shipping notice - they will be here Wednesday!! YAY - CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thank you, Cathe and crew!!!

ETA - I even have my stickers ready for my calendar

Last edited:
This is good news. I won't get a shipping notice as I did USPS but hope we see that update soon saying the DVDs have arrived.

This is a pre-order I am excited to get and I can't say that about too many.

Thanks Cathe and Crew!!!!

Rhonda

It is good news. I was worried there would be a major delay because things happen. But this is good...

That's just what I figured SNM. That's why I posted what my UPS email said, namely, that a label was created, not the package was shipped. This just goes to show that you guys are doing everything possible in advance. So that when the dvd's arrive, adding them to the packaging and getting them shipped off can be the primary focus. How efficient!

I know the arrival date is estimated. When it gets here it gets here. Thanks for all the effor t. I'm really excited.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.