Glut pain!

alicia17

Cathlete
I must say these workouts are really challenging. I though my leg were very strong. I do at least 2 Cathe Leg workouts a week, plus running and step. These workout are really targeting deep in my glut muscles. I have never have pain like this ever! I can't even sit down, lol. I am trying to figure out which exercise is doing it and I think it may be the lunges using the dixie cups. Wow, this is a great series, I'm loving it! I love all the new push up sequences as well, very challenging.

Alicia, I am right there with you. I also think it's the lunges. I have the same pain but not debilitating. I can just feel it when I sit for awhile and get back up. I'm loving it!

I am in pain today too! I did the Trisets Total Body Express premix yesterday, figuring I'd just get a "sample" of the workout. OMG!!! I cannot believe how sore I am today! and that's using lighter weights than usual. I can't figure out which particular moves have me feeling this way today either. The lunges (I didn't use cups, just reached towards the floor), or the one legged cross-over squats picking up and putting down the dumbbells, or maybe the one legged lunge/squats with the foot on the step reaching for dixie cups/floor again? Even my shoulders and chest are sore! and my back!! :eek: Its a great feeling though! Cathe knows what she's doing, even when we don't :eek:.
It is a great series indeed. I'm loving it as well! :D

I did Trisets Lower Body yesterday. Last night I had "charlie horses" wake me up in my hamstrings. I have never experienced this before. I am very sore in my glutes and hamstrings this morning. I just cannot get over how after years of exercising I am so affected by the LIS set. I cannot wait until next spring, when I bet I will be able to surf so much better after a winter of this. Peggy

The first time I did the workout I was sore, sore, sore. I did the workout again this week and didn't have any DOMs at all. Not sure what the difference was. I do love this workout. Plan on doing it at least once a week.

Rhonda

I'm with you all! This series kicks the butt and thighs very, very well. It could easily have been called The Thutt Series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.