Core Cardio Circuit & Intensity

Viola1625

Cathlete
I have been eyeballing these two workouts. I already have and LOVE Crossfire, To The Max, and The HIIT. How do they compare in intensity to these - easier, harder? Are they different enough to add, or do I have it covered with CF, TTM, and HIIT. FYI, I stink at and do not enjoy complex step, but love how the step is used in TTM&HIIT (I prefer step used this way). Thanks so much for any info!

I love every single one of them--in fact the order in which I love them is: CF, Intensity, TTM, CCC and HIIT. They are all tough and intense in their own way. Intensity is varied like CF and TTM. Intensity's step segment is also more complex than any of the others--but it's not super complex. I hate complex step choreography and I find Intensity's choreography very doable. That's my opinion--love them all! And I do think they are different enough from the other 3 to make them worth buying.

Like jengollf I really like all of the DVD's mentioned. However, I am not crazy about the beginning step portion of Intensity. It is not super complex or anything. It just does not flow well for me. I still love everything else about it though and sometimes when I am feeling really energetic I will do Intensity (no bootcamp) then immediately go into cardio core. Wow talk about a workout!

Thank you Jengollf and labnick! I think I will spring for them. I really like Cathe's interval/drill cardio. The variety she uses works me hard, but without any dread factor!

CCC is a beast! It's a little higher impact, but requires only you and the floor. I hate step, so would never make that choice, personally, so I would recommend CCC over Intensity.

Cardio core circuit

Hello,

I love all DVDs mentioned above.

As someone mentioned above, CCC is a beast! It is a hard workout with focus on core for each interval. The title of the dvd was not randomly chosen! It does reflect the content :):):)

For this reason, I would not compare it to TTM and CF.

CCC is worth adding for Hiit/interval lovers ;-)

Intensity is so much fun! The step portion is easy to do and intense and the HIIT brings it up more! I feel like I've had a hard workout by the end. CCC is not my favourite, I don't like repeating the cardio moves and don't care for the core moves at all. But it is a hard workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.