Cathe, You're Amazing!

I live in California and I received my package on Monday. All day I had been alternating between extreme anticipation and extreme doubt that my package would arrive so quickly on the "left coast." When I got home and saw the package, I tore it open, and while I had been fretting over which workout to do first, I decided to do Slide 'n' Glide because I couldn't wait to get my hands (actually, feet) on those discs!

I absolutely loved the workout and I feel so happy and excited to have so many wonderful options to begin this fall season. Like others here, I'm not advanced enough to do some of the plank/push-up work, but I feel that it's within my realm of capability and I love having something to work up to. I also loved that while I felt worked out, I didn't feel completely spent, as I have when doing Cathe's other workouts, like I-Max. After Slide 'n' Glide, I felt super energized.

I have been working out with Cathe for more than 10 years, and I am always so amazed at her level of professionalism, her commitment to excellence, her superlative communication skills, and of course, her originality and creativity. She is simply the best -- and so beautiful and classy! And her team is so professional and inspirational, too. Fitness is so important and to have someone like Cathe bring it to us in such a perfect package is something I am hugely thankful for.

... and I am always so amazed at her level of professionalism, her commitment to excellence, her superlative communication skills, and of course, her originality and creativity. She is simply the best -- and so beautiful and classy! And her team is so professional and inspirational, too. Fitness is so important and to have someone like Cathe bring it to us in such a perfect package is something I am hugely thankful for.

Well said, & so true. Thanks for expressing what so many of us think & feel!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.