Cardio leg blast extreme

firemedic

Cathlete
Any try any of the extreme premixes yet? Well, I attempted extreme with adding on 1-6 after doing 1-12. WOW!!!! My legs were already burning before I had to go back to #1 and try the first 6 again. I cannot imagine doing it with 7-12 as the add on since that's all step cardio. It's been about 2 hrs and my legs still feel quivvering and tired, but at the same time, I feel a little bit accomplished that I did it. I love having all of these premixes to play around with.

Yes! I love Cardio Leg Blast extreme! I've done it the past two Saturdays and tacked on 100 Rep Hip Thrusts. I definitely feel the burn! Love it!

Yes. I have done extreme twice. Once adding on 1-6. The other adding on 7-12. I found adding on 1-6 more challenging for some reason. I also add on the hip thrust challenge. Nice heat in my glutes and legs, but no DOMS.

I just did this workout for the first time on Sunday and I think I will try one of the extremes next time. Great workout, definitely no dread factor. But then I love lower body workouts.

Wow, you guys are amazing. I have to work up to the extreme workouts, I guess. I did tackle the 100 rep Hip Thrusts and completed them all :D

Vicky

I didn't even look at the Cardio Leg Blast pre-mixes yet. I love it as is! But now you give me something to look forward to!

So I guess this one is better than Butts & Guts?

If you ask me most definitely!!! I've never been a fan of B&G because for some reason it really bothered my back, but I love this w/o.
I really like the leg w/o as well, I usually dread working legs but I really like both of these new w/o.

I wouldn't say better than butts and gutts. because this has cardio and lower body weights. I would say it's better than lower body blast, but not by much. I like most of Cathe's lower body workouts, but with the new ones, she took some old ones and made them better like in legs. but in cardio leg blast, I just love the cardio - weight combos. But I do enjoy the format and ankle weights of b&g's.

I agree i love cardio leg blast and the other leg wo in xtrain. I have never done an extreme premix, man im to scared of that! Any extreme im afraid to try! Lol
But i dread working my legs, when i was younger i loved doing legs because i had strong legs. But since i had been out of commission i have hated working legs. I had surgery and makes it harder to do so for a yr i have done cathes leg wo but hated it! But, these legs wo in xtrain has made it fun and hard to do legs again. I can do the wo and i have alot of room to grow but im doing it! Love love these wo!

I did it with 7-12 today (but I do all the cardio w only 2 risers) and backed off on the weights one step for the repeated portion. It was an AWESOME workout. I did the BS bi add on and man I was glad to sit down for the concentration curls. My legs feel like jello.

This w/o doesn't have the dread factor that other leg workouts do (I have yet to do Xtrain legs). It moves so fast and before my mind can wander, I'm moving on to the next thing.

Okay, you all have challenged me -- I will have to try Cardio Leg Blast Extreme, 1-2, then 1-6 PLUS 100 rep hip thrusts!!! I DID do my own version of Cardio Leg Blast extreme by accident -- I did 1-8, then I couldn't remember where I left off, so I started over! Boy, that was hard (I have since procured a Blue Ray player that has better controls).

I did Pyramid Lower Body today, plus the leg portion of the bonus workout. Maybe when I go home I'll do the 100 rep hip thrusts....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.