bosu with lower body blast?

buneknek

Cathlete
I haven't try the lower body blast (planning on monday though), I was wondering if Bosu will work instead of high step?

I did Lower Body Blast yesterday. I think most of the exercises could be done on a Bosu. Only an 8 inch step is used. The only exercise that I can remember that might be tricky is a deadlift while standing on the step. Have you previewed the DVD? Let us know if you try and how it worked out.
~~Debbie~~

I haven't try the lower body blast (planning on monday though), I was wondering if Bosu will work instead of high step?

This is a great idea! IA with the other poster and would NOT do the deadlifts on the bosu but the rest of it would probably be okay. Just have your high step at the ready incase the bosu won't work for something. I think I will make a note to try this the next time I do LBB! Thanks! :D

Off topic, sort of, does anyone not like the Bosu? I get that that it's useful but I just can't buy into products that are that ugly? seriously reminds me of something I'd not say, but the same holds true for other fitness related items.
Even in school "Form follows function" just made me cringe most of the time...doesn't aesthetics count just as much or more? given the same functionality?

Hmmmm? Sunday musing, back to your regularly scheduled post...:)

Wow, i did the Lower body blast with the Bosu this am & it worked very well + extra recruitment of my abs;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.