Anyone else wrapping shock cardio for themselves

adriennesmith0

I'm going to wrap up my box from UPS monday and put it under the tree till Christmas........and I'm NOT going to even watch the clips......that'll ruin the surprise. Any other crazies doing the same thing? Just so excited to get these for Christmas!!!!!!

Enjoy the surprise! I wouldn't be wrapping mine anyway, but since I'm not scheduled to get SC until Thursday, it's pretty much moot. I tried not to look at the clips as they have been posted, but I couldn't resist. I'm in the camp of wanting to be surprised, too. I figure I already made the decision to buy them when they were first offered, so I don't need to see the clips. I rarely preview workouts before doing them because I like the "new" of that first-time workout.

NO WAY!!!! I'm opening my package and dropping whatever I'm doing the minute I get mine. Just tooooo EXCITED.

You have such will power adriennesmith0!

good idea

if I have mine before Christmas, totally gonna do that (is supposed to be delivered on Wed, but with the weather, I'm not sure!) My sons noticed that I didn't get anything from Santa so they were worried I was naughty!!!
julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.