100 Rep Challenges/Premixes

jengollf

Cathlete
I was excited to see that all the premixes are now listed on Xtrain. I noticed that it doesn't appear that the 100 Rep Challenges are included in any of the premixes. Am I not reading it right, or were they not included in the premixes for a reason? And I apologize if this has already been answered.

I'm not sure about the premixes, but I do know that they are included on different dvd's as bonus footage. You could always just add it on after a premix.

I am pretty sure Cathe mentioned somewhere that the 100 rep challenges were strictly meant to be add ons and deliberately not included in the premixes. I could be wrong but that is vaguely what I am recalling right now.

Premixes - Wow

I just went and looked at all of the premixes on these DVD's and it is AMAZING! Literally there are 100's of options that you can do beyond the original 10 DVD's. And they are combining parts of various DVD's to make pre-mixes....excellent!!!

This is going to be the BEST fitness purchase and worth every penny!

Thanks Cathe!!

Elena

100 Rp Challenges

100 rep Challenges are not part of our premix sections. They have their own section on each of the DVDs that contain them. 100 rep challenges are meant to be something you either add to the end of a workout or something you do completely separately.

Sounds perfect to me! It won't be hard to finish a premix and then go tag on a 100 rep sequence..... piece of cake!

Clare

100 rep Challenges are not part of our premix sections. They have their own section on each of the DVDs that contain them. 100 rep challenges are meant to be something you either add to the end of a workout or something you do completely separately.

How often would you recommend adding these challenges? No more than once per week per body part? Just curious on thoughts on this.....

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.