Thanks for emailing us with TV updates!

LeanneM

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and Chris,

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the email updates for Cathe TV, and I hope you continue to send them out to us each week!

I'm re-doing Week 1 so I can do it along with Cathe, but I haven't had a lot of time to check in on the forum to see when there are updates. It's been great to have you email us so I know when the updates are ready! The clips have been so helpful, and it's so much fun to see Cathe in a more informal setting.

STS has been great! I've been so sore, and am just loving the workouts! They've been well worth the wait!! :D

Hi Cathe and Chris,

Just wanted to say that I really appreciate the email updates for Cathe TV, and I hope you continue to send them out to us each week!

I'm re-doing Week 1 so I can do it along with Cathe, but I haven't had a lot of time to check in on the forum to see when there are updates. It's been great to have you email us so I know when the updates are ready! The clips have been so helpful, and it's so much fun to see Cathe in a more informal setting.

STS has been great! I've been so sore, and am just loving the workouts! They've been well worth the wait!! :D

I ditto that! I love the e-mail updates! Thank you so much!

I echo that! I really ENJOY all the updates...and Cathe TV! What a wonderful addition to CatheNation!!!! Thank you soooo much for ALL that you do for us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.