SNM--When Will Cathe TV resume?

regina

Cathlete
I know that this has been asked before but when will Cathe TV resume? I hope very soon. I thought that the Cathe TV segments were informative and I miss them.

Oh I totally agree.
Some segments that I wouldn't mind seeing appear on Cathe TV are some form pointers on MMA instructions.
Others probably wouldn't mind have a combo or two from the Shock Cardio step workouts broken down.

The segments are definitely missed.

I know that this has been asked before but when will Cathe TV resume? I hope very soon. I thought that the Cathe TV segments were informative and I miss them.

We don't have anything currently planned, but let us know in this forum of any ideas you would like to see filmed.

SNM-Thank you for your reply.
I would like to see form pointers on
1.using lat pull down machines
2.MMA form pointers
3.form pointers for home exercises that target the inner thigh ( I never feel as though my inner thighs get a good workout at home,( only when I use the angled leg press at the gym and turn my feet outward)

Bringing back Cathe TV

Good Evening SNM and everyone on the Cathe forums. I enjoyed looking at the cathe TV clips, I think there's alot you all can do with that format. Looks like it was started mainly for STS but it can certainly be used for Shock Cardio as well.

Also answering questions from the various forums is another way to utilize CatheTV, might make it easier than going throung the forums and answering questions some times.

I'm sure people would really want to know about nutrition ect, I know I would. Could you all consider bringing back CatheTV?

We don't have anything currently planned, but let us know in this forum of any ideas you would like to see filmed.

Shock Cardio

I would love to see some of the "trickier" moves in Shock Cardio covered more slowly. I think most of them were in the step workouts. There were a couple of moves in particular that have been posted about in the ask cathe and shock cardio forums. Perhaps examine those posts to come up with moves that could be reviewed? I think there might have been a move or two in Athletic Step as well. It would be nice to get a slow breakdown so that it would be easier to 'get', especially for those of us who might have two left feet.:confused:

I would love to see some of the "trickier" moves in Shock Cardio covered more slowly. I think most of them were in the step workouts. There were a couple of moves in particular that have been posted about in the ask cathe and shock cardio forums. Perhaps examine those posts to come up with moves that could be reviewed? I think there might have been a move or two in Athletic Step as well. It would be nice to get a slow breakdown so that it would be easier to 'get', especially for those of us who might have two left feet.:confused:

Brilliant suggestion, Ange...thank you!

I wanted to bump this post up, could you all look at bringin back cathe TV now? With all of the questions people post on these forums and now that you have the new series out there are a ton of questions showing up all the time.

I think form pointers are the number one thing people want to know about. Other things you all could film are clean eating questions, health questions. Perhaps discuss the newsletter articles in more detail or something of that nature.

Granted I am not in your shoes and don't know the logistics of your business but see a tone of topics that could be filmed on Cathe TV, I think it is an awesome tool :)

Cathe TV

What you're asking for is something we hope and plan to do more of in the future, but until recently we just haven't had the time. We've had a packed schedule for the last 6 months, but video and Cathe TV will be our next major push on our site once we catch our breath. But since you brought this up, what specifically would you like to see us do?

I like the ideas provided by ebonynicole.

I enjoyed a blog a few years ago in which Cathe showcased her crew. It would be fun to see Cathe interview them and perhaps some Cathletes. They could share exercise habits, motivational stories, eating tips, etc. I'm like a sponge and will absorb anything Cathe puts out there!

Thanks for asking.
Lisa

I like the ideas provided by ebonynicole.

I enjoyed a blog a few years ago in which Cathe showcased her crew. It would be fun to see Cathe interview them and perhaps some Cathletes. They could share exercise habits, motivational stories, eating tips, etc. I'm like a sponge and will absorb anything Cathe puts out there!

Thanks for asking.
Lisa

Awesome idea, I would love to see the crew interviewed as well it would be great to get their thoughts about fitness too.

Also while I haven't done LIS yet and I do appreciate this series but there are some moves in the series that look complex. For example like someone asked about doing jumping jacks with the gliding discs properly. I know she showed us how to use the discs in the shipping video but would be good to see how to apply them with the moves in this series.

Hopefully I've made some sense here :eek:

1. I really enjoyed the form pointers and demos that Cathe provided on Cathe TV.
2. I also like Ebonynicole's idea of discussing some of the newsletter articles in more detail or from a different angle

I loved the pointers too and I think pointers for the new series would be really helpful as well.

I would also appreciate if Cathe could talk about using weights in videos, and how often to give rest in between. For example-I always thought that you were supposed to give 48 hrs of rest in between workouts with weights. But in a rotation there was a circuit DVD and a strength DVD back to back, both using weights. So if that could be explained it would be really helpful. And also an add on to that-which LIS workouts should not be done back to back. Although I haven't done all of them yet, it seems like weights are used in most of them.

Thanks!!!

Another topic that people alot about are rotations snd injuries, so those could definitely topics for discussion.

Also something that would be cool but not sure if it is feasible is to allow folks to call in, like on a live taping to ask their question or say hello. Not something you would need to do all the time but here and there.

Just some thoguhts :)

1. I really enjoyed the form pointers and demos that Cathe provided on Cathe TV.
2. I also like Ebonynicole's idea of discussing some of the newsletter articles in more detail or from a different angle

This is what I'd love to see when it comes back. Especially form pointers. Cathe is awesome about giving pointers during a workout, but sometimes when working out it's distrating to take it all in, you know. So I'd really love demos with form pointers.

Something else would be ideas and how to get the best use of the workout blender as well as programming DVDs. I never really got that.

I know this isn't something you could do all the time but could be added in an episode:

Where are they now??

I know Cathe has worked with alot of people as pasrt of her cast and especially those Cathletes that have been with Cathe from day 1 would like to know what ever happened for thier favorite cast member.

Just another thuoght to throw out there :)

I would love to see some footage from a road trip. You post pictures, but a video would be so much fun. It would make me feel like I got to go too!

So when is the CAthe tV coming on? i went to the site and it still only had 2 videos and several ones of the dvd's. So is the not happening anymore?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.