Weighted Gloves

mchugo33

I love the idea of the gloves, but they just don't work well for quick changes. I have the 1# and 2# gloves and I find that it is just so difficult to get the weights in and out. The weights are STUFFED in the 2# gloves--in fact, the zipper broke off on my right hand glove. Very frustrating. Any improvements to the gloves--or an alternative to the gloves would be greatly appreciated!

I love the idea of the gloves, but they just don't work well for quick changes. I have the 1# and 2# gloves and I find that it is just so difficult to get the weights in and out. The weights are STUFFED in the 2# gloves--in fact, the zipper broke off on my right hand glove. Very frustrating. Any improvements to the gloves--or an alternative to the gloves would be greatly appreciated!

I agree with your assessment!

These Really need help!!

I agree, they need to think up another style for these!! Great concept but do NOT work well at all, first they run small, and you have to fight to get theweights in and out, the zippers are bad and break!! Very unhappy with this purchase!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.