Weighted Barbell Bar

LuzJim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about developing a weighted barbell, something in the line of the Bowflex dumbells, where you select the weight with the click of a dial. A lot of us don't have the room to accomodate an entire barbell set (plates included) or can't afford to buy a set (due to budgetary constraints). So maybe a weighted bar (5 ft. or 6ft. depending on individual's height/space) where all you do is dial the amount of weight desired without having to load plates on either side (saves time and storage space).

It would be nice too if there was some olympic barbells of different weight. Not just 45lbs. But mybe some smaller ones.
:)rachel:)

But the idea of a barbell that you can change the weight on os a good one.:)

WONDERFUL IDEA!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about developing a weighted barbell, something in the line of the Bowflex dumbells, where you select the weight with the click of a dial. A lot of us don't have the room to accomodate an entire barbell set (plates included) or can't afford to buy a set (due to budgetary constraints). So maybe a weighted bar (5 ft. or 6ft. depending on individual's height/space) where all you do is dial the amount of weight desired without having to load plates on either side (saves time and storage space).

OMG! What a WONDERFUL idea! Quick- patent this!!! I just detest changing out plates! I never seem to move fast enough and bending to floor to change just makes for additional leg/back work! :confused: ... I cant believe that this is "impossible" to do... Will some smart person PLEASE invent this! I'll be first in line to purchase at any cost! My Dial-A-Flex DBs have saved my back many times - not to mention space!!

It would be nice too if there was some olympic barbells of different weight. Not just 45lbs. But mybe some smaller ones.
:)rachel:)

But the idea of a barbell that you can change the weight on os a good one.:)

There are olympic BB that weight 35#s

JUST DO IT ALL CATHE!!

:eek:You mean no such thing exists?!! No wonder I've wasted nearly an entire week at work searching for them on the internet. I've seen the "dial n click" adjustable dumbbells from Bowflex and other brands, but I agree, a similar adjustable weighted barbell would be perfect. If Cathe can do that, then she might as well just expand her own entire fitness equipment line, (benches, dumbbells, barbells, towers, plates, racks, etc.) and include adjustable options for those with limited time and space (which is practically everyone, right?) and just sell everything directly from her site. I was actually kinda shocked to see that she didnt. If she did though, I KNOW I'd never shop anywhere else.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.