T-Shirt Sizes

exercise-lover

Cathlete
I want to purchase a Cathe t-shirt. There are so many cute ones. Can anyone guide me on size. T-shirts vary so much depending on the cut. Do Cathe's run small or large? I really don't know what size to choose. Help!

I want to purchase a Cathe t-shirt. There are so many cute ones. Can anyone guide me on size. T-shirts vary so much depending on the cut. Do Cathe's run small or large? I really don't know what size to choose. Help!

They run REALLY small!
I wear a large in her t-shirts(example is the Cathlete t-shirts and all the Roadtrip t-shirts). I don't like them super tight though. So the large on me is a loose-fitted fit on me. I am 5'4 132 pounds, if that helps.
Other top sizes I wear for your comparison: Ann Taylor: 6, Nike: Med(can wear small, but too tight for my tastes), Adidas: Medium, JJill: x-small to small, Coldwater creek: X-small to small, Lululemon: 6 to 8. Hope that helps!
:D

Along the same lines of this question, how does the sizing of Zazzle run compared to Cathe shirts?

Hi Linda and exercise lover,
I agree with Linda that Cathe's t-shirts run quite small. I normally wear an xs in Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic and Gap. Cathe's medium t-shirt is fitted and almost too snug.
Zazzle's Cathe shirts run exactly the same as far as size and fit. (I think Cathe gets her supply from Zazzle)
Hope this isn't too late to help!
Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.