Single strength Pkg of Fire Walker loops

Jenniferlove

Cathlete
I would love a new blue fire walker loop but I don't need the other two strengths. It's a waste to buy a pkg of 3 strengths and not use 2 of the 3. If can sell the loops individually by strength that would be great!

I only us my light & med loops if you message me your address il pop the blue one in the mail to you. I won't be home until next Wednesday though.

Amazon has single strength bands for sale. O purchased the heavy strength in dark blue because I need a greater challenge with certain exercises.

I was just thinking this exact same thing and figured I should bump this old thread instead of making a new one.

I'm sure it's not economically feasible to sell individual bands, but I agree with FitVicky that 3-packs of all one strength/color would be a great option. Then we could choose between the multi-strength 3-pack or single-strength 3-packs depending on our needs.

I've just noticed this thread - I really only want blue bands, however, i've just discovered doubling up - the light and medium together are great! I'm not brave enough to try medium and heavy. Yet.:eek:

I tried that with firewalker loops but what I noticed is that it was TOO heavy. I was able to get full range of motion with using the heavier band than using the light&med together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.