a health/fitness book

mini-natty

Cathlete
I think a book written by Cathe (and her crew! They are amazing too!) would be widely anticipated and accepted by all of her devout fans. So many of us respect and trust her. Why not come out with a book that features health/fitness topics & tips, sample diets menus, exercise guide, a list of all her video's, worksheets, ect ? It would also be nice to see a little autobiography of Cathe and her crew. It would be interesting to read their journey,trials and tribulations within the health & fitness industry.

Natasha

I would buy a book by Cathe without even knowing what it was about!!! I love to read health/fitness books and one by Cathe would blow my mind!!!!:eek:

I would buy a book from Cathe too. Have you suggested this on the suggestion thread? I think she needs to know it.

I would love to see a book by Cathe, with all the suggestions above.
I have already decided to cancel my Oxygen subsription (or not renew it) because I love her newsletter too, and no Tosca thank goodness. I am keeping my M and F subscription though since I always want more info. Cathe is so up to date, uses peer reviewed valid scientific information, and reports on timely, interesting topics.
I especially would love to see her history, personal story and her tips. Cathe you are such an inspiration!

I would love to read a book written by Cathe as well written not only about her fitness knowledge but also her business acumen. She is one smart, tough cookie.

I would love to read a book written by Cathe as well written not only about her fitness knowledge but also her business acumen. She is one smart, tough cookie.

I totaly agree. I wanted to know alot about how she sees something in her head and tells the crew and makes it a reality. Id love to read or see that in motuon and then hear how she comes up with wo ideas

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.