Certify instructors to teach Xtrain's All Out Low Impact HiiT at their gyms

Jenniferlove

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

You and your crew could hold Training workshops around the country; you could provide the specific format, approved modifications, the music, and Cathe gear and t-shirts to the instructors so that gym instructors could teach your class!

I would love an opportunity to teach your class at my local gym because frankly my gym has nothing like it -- what a benefit it would be for the gym members.

I don't currently work at the gym but I am ACE certified (personal trainer) and definitely would try to get hired on as a Cathe instructor:D

All out Hiit Training scheme

Hi Jennifer,

What a good Idea. A similar request came out for STS when it was launched.

I did All out Hiit this morning. It was my first XTRAIN try out.
Cathe delivered again, Her approach is just unique.
No one has dared bringing tabata to home exerciser in such professional approach and quality standard.

I think you should consider the idea of catering for Hiit classes even if Cathe does not provide the scheme you are requesting.

I have wondered myself why no one is providing Hiit classes:-?/

Please keep us posted should you decide to go for it ;-)

The HiiT classes around here are loaded with high impact and of course don't have modifications... and the exercisers really aren't advanced or experienced enough to really know what to do to substitute the moves.
Cathe's low impact and high intensity is in a class of it's own:D
I think it would improve the lives/health of others.

Teaching Hiit

The HiiT classes around here are loaded with high impact and of course don't have modifications... and the exercisers really aren't advanced or experienced enough to really know what to do to substitute the moves.
Cathe's low impact and high intensity is in a class of it's own:D
I think it would improve the lives/health of others.

Jennifer you sound confident enough to go for it.
Go Girl! who knows you might have a good turn out for you class.;)

Thanks, Nathalie!
It would be more fun to teach if multiple instructors could learn the format so that we could rotate. Especially, no matter who taught the class, they would get quality instruction, safe and effective moves, and know what to expect. Also, the commitment to teaching it wouldn't fall solely on one person's shoulders.

I found it challenging to *have* to be at a gym at an *exact time* every week to each a class. I used to really love teaching classes but after almost 10 years it got to be a chore especially since I already have a FT job. Weekends, holidays - ugh. Very tiresome after a while:(

If there were enough people certified to teach a class format who would be willing to rotate? That would be a winner:)

Jennifer,

I love the idea. I'm glad I came across this because I was recently thinking about it. I'm studying to become a personal trainer and I would love to get certified to teach some of Cathe's workouts. Love, love the idea!

Brenda

Brenda, how exciting! Good luck with your new venture:)
If Cathe sponsors a certification class I will see you there!
I really would love to teach the the All Out HiTT:eek:

I am officially an ACE Certified Personal Trainer. I was hoping there would be more on this thread that they were sponsoring certification for XTrain or LIS. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.