Cathlete bracelets anyone????

intensitylisa

Cathlete
Would anyone be interested in showing off our "Cathe" spirit by wearing a "Cathelete" bracelet? I was thinking of the rubber bracelets that are popular today! I would buy every color if they were available.

That's a creative and neat idea! For me I don't really wear bracelets but I bet they'd be a great hit especially at RTs which someday I WILL attend!

I really want a Cathe Visor instead of the hat:D

I hope to attend a road trip sometime too, but funds never seem to be plentiful and even if they are plentiful it seems to find its way somewhere else.

I completely understand. ONE day we will go!
Actually I had plans to go to the Texas/Woodlands, registered, and had my plane ticket!But a month later I had to have a hysterectomy; I'd still have been recovering by the arrival time so I went ahead and cancelled. That was SUCH a bummer - but ONE day I will give it another try:)

I like the idea. I was fortunate and got to go to the Chicago RT in 2012 and it was absolutely amazing!!! I think bracelets with Cathe's phrases would be neat. My fav is "no time for down time". How about "lets kick some butt" or another fav is "train like a warrior". I'd buy some.

Brenda

They used to have them in cathe gear -- I just looked they are not pictured any longer.

I got the four pack - different shades of blue.
work,work!
commit to get fit!
you can do anything for a minute!
you get out of it what you put into it!

8266048989_412eca939b.jpg

I like the idea. I was fortunate and got to go to the Chicago RT in 2012 and it was absolutely amazing!!! I think bracelets with Cathe's phrases would be neat. My fav is "no time for down time". How about "lets kick some butt" or another fav is "train like a warrior". I'd buy some.

Brenda

My fav is "Get down, get ugly".

They used to have them in cathe gear -- I just looked they are not pictured any longer.

I got the four pack - different shades of blue.
work,work!
commit to get fit!
you can do anything for a minute!
you get out of it what you put into it!

8266048989_412eca939b.jpg

Oh...I so want these! Cathe...bring them back!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!:D

Cathlete bracelets... yeah i guess you could say i love em :p

Attachments

• bracelets2.JPG
    bracelets2.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 11

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.