Cathe water bottle

the sigg option would be

AWESOME! great water bottle that never absorbs taste! I'd purchase that in a second!
julie

Yes, please make it of environmentally-sound material that is inert and won't add taste (stainless steel, for example).

Another vote here for a water bottle! I would love to have a Cathe water bottle and I agree with Kathryn the desire would be for an environmentally safe bottle.

Jo

I am for the water bottle also. I would like to suggest the transparent bottles that are a glossy shiney plastic! Some water bottles (the cheaper ones that are usually give aways with bank logos or other organization logos) tend to absorb and odor. So, I'm for the water bottle that won't do that. I'd be willing to pay more money for a higher quality plastic water bottle! I'll take several bottles!

What a great idea!

I actually just recently found the water bottle love of my life: http://www.innate-gear.com/c8-atheltic-water-bottles/p23-vite-plus-v2-color/product_info.html I found this brand at REI stores and fell in love after I got one and started using it. Stainless steel, BPA free, dishwasher safe, clips to my jogging stroller (with a clip not sold with bottle), and water flow air valve. WOW! I even lost the valve for the lid, emailed the company with my plight, and the sent me several extra valves AT NO COST! I now have 3 of these water bottles!

But I'd buy a Cathe one too if it was a good brand!

What a great idea!

I actually just recently found the water bottle love of my life: http://www.innate-gear.com/c8-atheltic-water-bottles/p23-vite-plus-v2-color/product_info.html I found this brand at REI stores and fell in love after I got one and started using it. Stainless steel, BPA free, dishwasher safe, clips to my jogging stroller (with a clip not sold with bottle), and water flow air valve. WOW! I even lost the valve for the lid, emailed the company with my plight, and the sent me several extra valves AT NO COST! I now have 3 of these water bottles!

But I'd buy a Cathe one too if it was a good brand!

Great idea. If Cathe was to sell a water bottle it would be high quality.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.