Cathe notebook

MAYNARDSMOM

Cathlete
A cool Cathe notebook to track our progress!! I have actually put together a pretty nifty one from the spreadsheets but would love an "official" one!! ;)

I agree that would be cool, specially if it was similar to the Daily Minder books which I use to keep track of my weight lifting.

I think this is a terrific idea. I would like to see something that has specific pages for each Cathe workout. This way I could track the weights used for specific body exercises within each workout.

I think this is a terrific idea. I would like to see something that has specific pages for each Cathe workout. This way I could track the weights used for specific body exercises within each workout.

Yes...I have purchased 3 wt tracking logs & they just arent right....I'd luv a Cathe one that has pages with all her workouts already + blank wt logs for us to log our non Cathe Weight/ Cardio workouts.

I really, really like that idea. I have put together my own notebook where I have each video alphabetized with the different exercises and it has really helped me with tracking my progress. Plus, I know exactly what exercises are coming next. I hope that she considers doing a cute, elaborate notebook.
Trina

I would love one of these. I write everything down now on a calendar. :)

That's so funny, I do the same thing. I write down what workout I did the calendar. And, on weight days, I also write down specific weights used on various pieces of paper that I keep near my DVD box. I would absolutely LOVE a more organized system.

a notebook would be great!

I remember having one by the Firm and I liked it...but I really think that Cathe could have a much more usuable one, involving the STS series...it would be cool if one could download the DVD menu from Cathe's site and print it off with spots to input weights used-predicted by 1RM or actual used. Maybe this can already be done...or maybe it's in the works. But even having this option with older workouts would be great!
julie :D

Ooh, AWESOME idea! I don't keep track of which weights I have been using, so I find myself switching in the middle of a set sometimes, which gets annoying.

A downloadable one for each workout would be awesome. Then we could just print out the sheets for the workouts we use, instead of having a whole notebook of sheets for WOs we don't even own or use.

I agree with everyone else. I think the ideal product would be a cute, bound spiral with a calendar, journal like pages for goals, etc, a separate section for recording food journaling/recipes/calorie counts and the like (maybe this could be one of the additional options), and then at the beginning of each month, when Cathe puts out her new rotation, there could also be a link to sheets to print out for each workout (each of her workouts could have it's own sheet to record weights, etc), so we could print out the month's workouts and put them in the Cathe journal. I am a school supply loving nerd, so I am very excited about this prospect. What do you think?

Bumping...

Yes, that's a phenomenal idea...

Especially when it comes to STS. I know Cathe is busy and I don't mean to compare, but she would definately be way ahead of the competion if she also included some sort of notebook or a way of tracking our weight on paper as well as the computer.

(P90X) has a great way of tracking progress but because the workouts are just about the same each week it gets boring therefore;

Cathe would be above the rest, not only by having a different workout each day (can't wait:D) but having a tracking system for those of us who don't always have a computer by our side;).

Carrie

Cathe Journal / SS

A cool Cathe notebook to track our progress!! I have actually put together a pretty nifty one from the spreadsheets but would love an "official" one!! ;)

If you're interested - Until Cathe has an official one:
Here are some workout journal/diet pages (from 2005 specifically HC sereies - but can be modified with current series pics) that can be used in addition to spreadsheets for tracking your workouts that can be downloaded from the CatheFans yahoo group. There are 7 journal pages with different pics and two sets of covers. (note: need to have yahoo id & join group to access) :

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/CatheFans/

Regards,
* Cynthia aka RetroFit *

Attachments

• Cathe - Workout Journal 2005.jpg
    Cathe - Workout Journal 2005.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Cathe - Journal-HC2005.jpg
    Cathe - Journal-HC2005.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Cathe - Journalb-HC2005.jpg
    Cathe - Journalb-HC2005.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 28
  • Cathe - Journalc-HC2005.jpg
    Cathe - Journalc-HC2005.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Cathe - Diet Journal 2005.jpg
    Cathe - Diet Journal 2005.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 44
This is a great idea - and complete it with pics and inspiration quotes and facts (kind of like the calendars).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.