Cathe Barbell- like the old Firm one

Zbridget

Cathlete
I have an old Firm barbell from 20 years ago- it weighs about 10lbs, is covered with foam and has spring lock ends on it for the weights. I have used it for 20 years, and haven't seen anything else like it out there- I find it perfect for working out.

Perhaps Cathe.com would be interested in bringing back the old barbell?

I just bought the same barbell off of someone and wasn't sure of the exact weight of it. I absolutely love it and really lucked out buying it from someone because I couldn't find one anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using CatheForum

I love my "old" Firm barbell!!:D

It's actually as good as new, the padding is perfect, and I can lift really heavy with it (or at least as heavy as I need!) It's seen me through every lifting fad that's out there. It's one of the best fitness purchases I've ever made!:D:D:D

PLEASE make a barbell, Cathe!! :)

I cannot find a barbell that fits my size. We have a gym set up at home and our current barbell weighs 40 pounds and is super long. The other barbell we have weighs 12.5 pounds and is too short. I would absolutely LOVE if Cathe would come up with her own barbell! Cathe's exercise products are awesome. They are quality products at an affordable price! My next Cathe purchase will be the Push Pull Tower!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.