Adjustable Dumbbells

littlewidrick

I love Cathe DVD's and am an advanced exercisor. Part of what makes your appeal so great is that they are serious workouts for the person who likes to work out at home. Many of us don't have room for a lot of weights just lying around. I understand the idea of the power tower will help this, but in addition there are very few choices for adjustable dumbbells that are 30lbs. Infact, I can only find one brand that current does! So how about a well designed set that doesn't break the bank.

I second that idea!!! Like the Wieder or Bowflex adjustable dumbells. I like the fact that those can increase by 5 lb increments and go all the way up to 50 lbs. Perfect for STS strength.
Eva

Also, adjustable dumbells that increase by 1 pound. Maybe start at one pound and go to 15 pounds and then the next set starts at 15 pounds and increases by 5 pound increments.
Eva

I like this sugestion. I would like to see them adjustable in 10, 15, or even 20Lb incraments. I would like to have them where the total wight that they can handle is 150LBS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.