20# Adjustable and washable weight vest

I haven't gotten a 10# (yet), but I like the look of it very much. I am considering getting a 10# for the treadmill more than for extra weight while lifting.

I can see the use of the 10# for lifting if I just can't lift the barbell over my head (due to too much weight) and want to bump my lifting weight a little. A 20# adjustable (IMO) would be primo, though, as one could use 10# if that's what they wanted.

But I don't just want a Cathe-branded item of something I can currently buy at Walmart. I want a nice vest in the vein of the 10# one, if that makes sense.

April

Another request for this

I like the design of the 10lb. one, but I'd really like to add/remove weights and be able to wash it.

I love my vest. It fits so wonderfully! I wore it walking last night and loved it so much I actually used it again this am for a run!!! I do agree that when the 20lb one comes out I will buy that too, it makes more sense for the lifting

washable is the key

the 20 lb vest would be awesome, but most importantly-WASHABLE!!! I really like the design of the 10 lb vest
julie

10# Vest

I was so excited when I got my vest and then I went to wal-mart and they have the same vest in 12 lbs for 10 dollars less. I am consdering sending it back, but with the shipping charge, I will probably be out of more money.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.