Unable to make changes to cardio workouts

jmurphy

Cathlete
Hello,

I hope this is the correct support forum for this particular issue.

I like to schedule my cardio workouts in advance on the workout manager, for example treadmill, how long, intervals or not, etc.

It seems to work fine if I don't have to change what is originally entered, however, if I run longer, or do different durations of intervals or need to add in mileage, then make the corrections, the WM will not save the new data. ***This only happens with the cardio work outs, not DVDs***

I am only experiencing this issue in Safari 6.0.4 and this is my preferred browser.

My work around has been to go into Firefox and I am able to make the changes there.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Thanks for your time!
Jamie

Last edited:
Hello Jamie,

I have followed your instructions and replicated where you are having problems using Safari 6.0.4 (I am assuming on a Mac, however if you are working on the PC version of Safari please let me know) and have not been able to duplicate the problem. Each time it successfully saves any changes I have made to a cardio workout.

What I would suggest doing is going to the Preferences for Safari, then click on the "Extensions" tab at the top. Set your extensions to OFF at the top, quit Safari, then try making the changes again to a cardio workout. If it works successfully, more than likely an extension is causing the problem. If you still have the problem with the extensions turned off, we can then try some more involved solutions.

Is anyone else having this problem with Safari 6.0.4 and the Workout Manager? If so, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi,

Yes, I am on a Mac.

Your suggestion worked perfectly. I was able to modify my cardio workout that I completed today.

I will leave the "extensions" set to OFF.

Thanks again,
Jamie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.