Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Manager Support

Workout Manager Support Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Manager software here. We donít provide email or phone support for our forums, website or Workout Manager software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

Moving workouts in Workout manager??

This is a discussion on Moving workouts in Workout manager?? within the Workout Manager Support forums, part of the Support Forums category;; For over a month now I haven't been able to move my workouts around in workout manager (drag and drop), ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2011, 07:17 AM
gmans2798's Profile Fields

Default Moving workouts in Workout manager??

For over a month now I haven't been able to move my workouts around in workout manager (drag and drop), I am running IE 9, do you have any solutions? I noticed another user had a similat problem and they installed a different program to make it work but i do not know how to do that, if you have any suggestions on how to make this work I'd really appreciate it!!
Thanks!!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Administrator

Default java update

I would suggest seeing if you need to update your computers java. I use IE 9 and the Workout Manager works fine. You may also want to try cleaning out your cache. But a java update would be my best bet. Let us know if this helps?