Iphone access

str8shooter

Cathlete
I am having trouble with the Cathe.com website on my iPhone 4S. I tried logging in and it keeps reverting back to the log in page. I had also tried to purchase Cathe Live on my iphone and it would not put it in my cart. I thought you might like a heads up in this issue. I ended up purchasing it on my PC. Also, I am unable to log in to stream the videos on my iPhone also. Seems like there's a glitch.
Thanks,
Amy

Attachments

• image-2038566941.jpg
    image-2038566941.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 6
iPhone 4S

The screen shot you sent is of Cathe OnDemand, not Cathe Live. You only purchased a Cathe Live subscription and need to go to the Cathe Live page to sign in. Did you perhaps go to the wrong Page?

No, I should have clarified that. I just sent the screenshot of Cathe on demand to show you it doesn't appear to be working correctly either. I have tried logging in to Cathe.com several times and it just doesn't work. I did find that it let me log in on my iPad so I will just stream it through that device. I just wanted to make you aware that there might be some iPhone issues out there.
Thanks,
Amy

Mobile Device Responsive issues

It works, there just some responsive issues with how the site displays on a mobile device right now that makes hard to see what to do. These are things that will be cleared up either this week or next week. If after selecting Cathe Live and after logging in if you don't see the View Video button click the square icon in the upper right hand corner of your phone and then select Cathe Live. Even these menus can be hard to see right now, but that will change as we start to tackle these issues this week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.