Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet Stripped

lainabaina

Cathlete
has anyone done this? i'm thinking after the Holidays. have tried a couple days & I can do it, wasn't bad, but with my wedding, Thanksgiving & Christmas coming up...well, you know.

if anyone's tried the full 28 days i would love to hear your thoughts.

I did the diet before the Cathe Road Trip at Disney. It really helped me lose the weight I had gained and I am still following a clean diet...but not as strict as the stripped diet plan. My favorite recipe was the leek and potato soup!!! Looks gross but tasted really good. There were a few food items I didn't like, so I substituted with foods that fit the plan.

I highly recommend it! I actually followed that for 3months after before my wedding, and dropped down to 149.8lbs (on my wedding day), which is the lowest I've ever weighed.
I felt amazing on it, thin and full of energy!

The only part I cheated on, was having my 2 creams and 2 sugars in my morning coffee ;)

I have the book and read it through and I think tosca is great. I don't however think she makes recipes that are quick enough for the working gal as I find that many of them call for lots of ingredients and can be time consuming to create.
On a side note, Just remember, with diets that u tend to go "on" eventually that means you will go "off" them and the weight will most likely come back. Rather, finding ways to incorporate foods that u love in small ways like chocolate and making it healthier and in small portions (like a square of dark chocolate with a handful of almonds as a snack) will be a lifestyle that I can stick to while still enjoying good food! It's about creating a healthy eating regimen for life rather than just 28 days. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.