replacement for P90X recovery drink?

Ffte

Cathlete
I absolutely love the P90X recovery drink. I use just one scoop and it lasts me at least two months. The last time I bought it they wanted about $30 or $35 dollars per tub and offered a discount and free shipping if you ordered 3 at a time. Now that I'm on my last container I went to order more and it's like $45 plus shipping. :eek:

Anybody find anything that is similar for less? I love the taste and everything about it, but the price has really gone up. Now I'm not sure if I love it THAT much. :eek:

Hi there,
I find that Revolutionary Technology Nutrition's (RTN) Bionic Edge Whey Protein to be some of the best on the market. they have incredible flavors, no sugar, low carb, and mix tastily with water & ice. My favorite flavor is banana. They sell a travel pack that has about 6 single-serving packets of various flavors & a shaker bottle. It came in handy when I was traveling and allowed me to sample many of their flavors before deciding on a favorite (which for me was banana). The small tub usually lasts me about 1.5 months. You can use the discount code PUNCH for 10% off. They also have incredibly fast shipping!

Hope this helps,
Fitgirl-atx

I love the RTN too. In my opinion it is the best. It is way cheaper if you order the ten pound tub. It seems expensive at first $90, but very cheap considering that would be five containers of the regular 2 pound size, which are about $35 each.

I am doing Insanity right now and on their message board I read that that some people mix I T of protein powder with a low sugar juice, I tried it and it tasted fine and seemed to replenish, I only use about 3-4 oz of juice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.