Multivitamin-should we enter

RachelN

Cathlete
What if we are taking a multivitamin or any other supplements? Should these be entered in the nutrition software?

I definitely add my multi-vitamin, calcium and vitamin c. I added them as custom foods.

I have found that as I'm making food better choices, I'm either just taking 1/2 pill or none at all. I take my vitamins at night, so I already know if I got all the nutrients from my food.

April

I created a recipe for mine so that I can just add them all in at one time. I record the "recipe" in the snacks area.

Great idea!

I created a recipe for mine so that I can just add them all in at one time. I record the "recipe" in the snacks area.

I entered my supplements individually but your idea makes much more sense:) Thanks for sharing!

Cassie

I guess i'm the oddball, I don't count the vitamins. I don't think the multi carries the same nutrient quality as real foods. I like to see what i get from the diet alone and shoot for the highest grade possible based on real foods. I still take the multi, I just don't count it. It's questionable how much of the vitamin you actually absorb.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.