I need your help

khuynh

Cathlete
I’m getting older in my life, got rid of the kids, both on their own.

I’m revamping my diet to get back on the straight and narrow. However, I’m not so inclined to clean.

Well, I’m inclined on my own terms.

For example: I LOVE PUMPKIN! I LOVE PUMPKIN PIE so I’m trying to take most of the bad stuff out and replace it with better stuff. Right now I’m experimenting with Pumpkin Pie Oat Meal. I get the breakfast and the taste of pumpkin pie. I tried one recipe, complete BOMB. So I’m back on the trail of finding foods I like to eat. I am also playing around with making a pumpkin pie that is made from soy. Haven’t got that far but that’s step.

I am wondering if any of you experimented with substitutions that make your favorite foods more like the real food. Like Macaroni and Cheese or Apple pie oat meal or any things that you’ve had great success with.

I’m experimenting more with soy milk, Lite and Tofu Lite.

Please let me know what you have had success with.

I already know the applesauce one.

Thanks.

Is that you, Keta? I am afraid I won't be much help with your question but I'm just wondering if you are the person I used to correspond with a lot on the boards about 10 years ago ... I called myself BD then.

Good luck getting answers!

Stebby

OMG BD

Yes, that's me. It's really good to hear from you. I'm getting back to my old lifestyle after 5 years. A lot of really stressful things were going on. Now it's evening out and I ready to move and burn.

Wow, it is REALLY GOOD to hear from you. Are you Stebby on other forums?

I'm not on too many forums these days - just Cathe, Team Beachbody and SparkPeople. But yep, I'm Stebby or Stebby with a number after it on all the forums now!

I remember you were always a very creative cook! I got some great recipes from you back when. It is fantastic to see you here and good luck getting back to your old lifestyle! I am sure we'll "talk" some more!

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.