ForksOverKnives

so interesting - probably very very true. We try to eat healthy, but you just wonder what could be prevented if we didnt eat meat, processed foods. I limit the processed foods very much, and try to limit portions of meat. Went meatless for a week or so this winter. Not a biggie.

This inspires me to do more..I'd like to hear more about this.

Thanks for posting.

so interesting - probably very very true. We try to eat healthy, but you just wonder what could be prevented if we didnt eat meat, processed foods. I limit the processed foods very much, and try to limit portions of meat. Went meatless for a week or so this winter. Not a biggie.

This inspires me to do more..I'd like to hear more about this.

Thanks for posting.

This is one of my favorite accounts of what a change in diet can do, relatively quickly. I saw this episode & it's conclusion when it aired, one, because I absolutely believed that if this man could stick to the diet he could improve his health, and two, I had read The China Study and wanted to see him succeed. During the last few years I changed what we eat at home my boyfriend's blood pressure & cholesterol numbers, etc. improved, significantly. :)

Rocco Returns! | The Dr. Oz Show

This was just 28 days...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.