eDiets / Meal Delivery Plans

atgood

Cathlete
I am trying to decide whether to sign up for seven weeks of the eDiets Deliciously Yours meal delivery plan. This would be for just a couple months in the fall, when I will be working full time and going to grad school, and my work/study schedule will be ridiculous.

Has anyone had any experience with this meal delivery plan, or any other that might be worth considering? I'm single, love to cook (and eat!) and normally am a semi-control freak about my diet (which I supplement with veggies/herbs that I grow myself). But hard experience tells me that I tend to fall off the wagon when time is tight, so I'd be interested to hear if anyone has used any meal delivery plans that they would recommend.

Thanks in advance!

I'm afraid I don't have any experience with these types of plans -- although it sounds great during a very busy time in your life that you know about in advance. I've noticed that this board does not get much action, so you might want to post your question in Open Discussion if you don't get any responses here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.