Any MyFitnessPal users?

I've been doing MyFitnessPal.com since January, and I'd love to beef up my friends list on there with some fellow Cathletes. I'm tired of Jillian Michaels and P90X getting all the attention! :) If you're on there, feel free to add me - I'm stacybee14.

Thanks!

I just started using Myfitnesspal last weekend and I love it. It is the best tool. It makes it so easy to keep track of everything I eat. I'm nikkijoshua on MFP.

Last edited:
Thanks for the friend requests, Nikki & Helene! I'm so excited to see some Cathletes on MFP!

Belinda, for some reason I didn't receive a request from you. Maybe it got hung up in cyberspace somewhere. Would you mind trying again? It's stacybee14. Or let me know what your username is and I can try to find you.

Thanks again ladies! :)

Thanks for the friend requests, Nikki & Helene! I'm so excited to see some Cathletes on MFP!

Belinda, for some reason I didn't receive a request from you. Maybe it got hung up in cyberspace somewhere. Would you mind trying again? It's stacybee14. Or let me know what your username is and I can try to find you.

Thanks again ladies! :)

Stacy, I will try again! My username is bayerngirl over there too.

I'm a MFP user also, and I know what you mean about P90x and Jillian Michaels. I'll send a friend request also. I go by Danamae

I also just started using my fitness pal and it's awsome and would love to have some friends on my friends list :)

I'll be sending you an invite, jenn! Feel free to add the rest of the ladies here (in case they don't get to this thread and see your post), just include a little note letting them know you're from the forum ;)

I am on MFP and been looking for some friends there that do cathe I try to tell people about her i just found cathe 6 month ago and i am hooked love the music on her dvd's.

I think Jillian and p90x is boring compared to cathe!! Please add me i dont know how to look for people on there lol im a little slow on it. I just started on this page to find more cathe friends here. Im learning to navigate my way! im trying so hard ot lose the weight. i exercise but i really think it is my eating that is the problem hope to get friends who are into cathe and who will tell me how they eat! need hlp thanks in advance.

I am going to try to find some on you on MFP if i can navagate threw that.

Renee, when you go to the main page, click on "community" at the top of the page, then on "find members", from there you should be able to find us by the user names we've given here, and send a friend request. Be sure to include a little message stating that your from the forums ;)

Hope that helps you (let me know if it doesn't). Many of the girls there may not get back to this thread soon, so it'll be faster if you find them first, lol...I'll also try to spread the word, so they know you're there ;)

Btw, what is your MFP username?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.