Yummy quinoa recipe!

First time making quinoa and this turned out real good. Despite the fact that I thought I used curry but it was turmeric!
So if you make the same mistake...it still works out well!

I love quinoa!!! This sounds great...I love craisins in my quinoa, and sliced almonds are good too. YUM!!

I made this yesterday and served it cold over spinach leaves. I substituted craisins for raisins. Enjoy everybody!:D

Spiced Quinoa Recipe - Allrecipes.com

This was fabulous! Thank you so much for posting. I took your idea and used craisins. I didn't have pine nuts, so I threw in some pistachios. It was wonderful warm. And since I was the only one who liked it, I have a lot left over--yum. I'll try it cold today for lunch.

Last edited:
Sherry, thanks so much for posting this! I made it the other day and it is OUTRAGEOUSLY good, and so easy to vegan-ize if that's how you roll.

I used just water, subbed pecans for the pine nuts, used the raisins, didn't have any beans available so skipped them but mixed in some leftover sweet potato I had.

So good. I'll be making this again for sure. :D

I too, found this and made it a while back. Awesome! Husband wasn't too thrilled with the scent in the house afterward, but nothing that a few candles couldn't handle!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.