3 tbsp Chia Seeds
½ cup Almond Meal
3 tbsp Sesame Seeds
3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Red Pepper Flakes
Salt
Black Pepper
Cayenne Pepper
Preheat oven to 350. Wisk egg whites with bragg’s amino acid (or equivalent) and in a separate bowl mix dry ingredients well. Roll each piece of chicken in egg wash, and then into dry mixture coating evenly. Place on aluminum foil on baking sheet and bake for about 15-20 minutes or tenders and a bit longer for breasts until crust is golden brown and chicken is firm. Serve by itself, or dip tenders in thai peanut sauce, add to salad for a breaded like taste to a salad; also try it with slice of low fat mozerrella melted on top and marinara sauce poured over for a chicken parmesan taste. Wherever you miss breaded chicken you can add this in and replicate it. If you don’t want a spicy taste, leave out the cayenne and black pepper and add it Ms. Dash or some Italian seasoning for a more italiano taste! Very low carb and high in Omega 3! I don't eat chicken, but my husband, who loves traditional chicken and is very picky when it comes to anything healthy loves this stuff!

It's my husbands (who is a very picky eater) fav healthy food! He loves it with the laughing cow cheese wedge and marinara sauce melted over it. Let me know how you like it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.