Quick easy healthy snack!

JodelleFitzh20

Cathlete
1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (I like Fage or Voskos)
1/2 packet(or more to taste) of French Onion Dip seasoning (I like Simply Organic brand)
cut up veggies of choice

Mix seasoning in yogurt and serve with fresh cool cut up veggies. I love any raw veggies dipped in this - try raw asparagus, raw portabella mushrooms, raw turnips, raw parsnips! Whatever veggie you like, it tastes even better with this healthy dip. And you get the added benefit of probiotics, that you wouldn't get from regular french onion dip and also loads more calcium! Quick and easy too!

Ooooooh, french onion dip. Sounds heavenly! I never thought of that - and finding a better-for-you kind of mix is a great idea.

Thank goodness for greek yogurt!

Will do! The other night I mixed my Fage with a packet of stevia, a tablespoon of cocoa powder, and some sliced strawberries......

It's frosting! Without the guilt!

oh for sure! I've done that one! If you have a nice vanilla protein powder mix a little bit of that in it along with a 1tsp of vanilla extract (and a little stevia if your protein powder doesn't already have it) to make a little vanilla fruit dip and dip fruit (banana, strawberries, apple slices, etc.) and jicama...if you haven't heard of or tried Jicama - don't hesitate - go right to the store now and buy one, peel the skin off and slice it up and you will love it! High in vitamin c, mildy sweet and crunchy! Yum!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.