Got a Slow-Cooker for Christmas - Recipes?

I just got a crock pot for Christmas as well. I was dying to make and try the crock pot porridge from tosca reno's eat clean cookbook. I definitely recommend!! If you don't have the cookbook I'd be more than happy to give you the recipe. :)

Iris

I just got a crock pot for Christmas as well. I was dying to make and try the crock pot porridge from tosca reno's eat clean cookbook. I definitely recommend!! If you don't have the cookbook I'd be more than happy to give you the recipe. :)

Iris

I have her original Eat Clean book (but not the cook book), but I will check to see if the porridge recipe is in there because the first book does have some recipes.

Thanks for the suggestion!

My DH's favorite is Fajita Deer Roast...he eats alot of venison as a hunter, but I'm sure you could use any roast or tenderloin that was lean....I just add the meat with enough water to cover, and chunks of cabbage, and baby carrots and a packet of Simply Organic Fajita Seasoning and let it cook all day...I start it in the morning and by the time he gets home from work its ready....easy squeezy...and spicy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.