Chicken With Rosemary Butter Sauce

Boingo1

Cathlete
You can use light butter or margarine, but the whipping cream shouldn't be substituted.

It's VERY VERY good (and simple!)

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 T. butter divided
1/2 C. white wine or chicken broth
1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
1 T. minced rosemary

In a large skillet over medium heat cook chicken in 1 T. butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.

Add wine or broth to the pan; cook over medium-low heat; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until lightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.

Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 294.8
Total Fat: 16.5 g
Cholesterol: 121.6 mg
Sodium: 619.2 mg
Total Carbs: 1.4 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
Protein: 29.8 g

Thank you for posting this! I made it tonight and it was delicious. The only thing I'll do differently next time is to flatten the chicken before cooking. I think it will cook up more quickly, be more tender, and hold the sauce better. Yum!

I made this recipe tonight, is was so delicious! DH loved it! Our commissary didn't had whipping cream today, I used light cream. I used chicken tenderloins instead of breasts. I also used fresh rosemary! It's a keeper! Quick and easy recipe! ;)

Chris, thanks for posting!

You guys are so welcome! I'm glad you made it and liked it so much (as much as I did).

I think I'm going to have to get the stuff for it this week too.

Yeah, I think flattening the chicken is a good idea. It takes so long to cook through thick.

Oh, it was from Taste of Home magazine. (My friend shared it with me!)

This recipe was recommended by Sara and I tried it last night with our Seyval Blanc, and am having it again for lunch today and all I can say is, "wowsa!" I'm a very big fan of dishes with such full flavor and so little ingredients. It came from Taste of Home so you know it's going to be a winner.

Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 oz. each)
4 tblsp. butter (divided)
1/2 cup Sainte Genevieve Winery Seyval Blanc wine
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp. minced fresh rosemary

In skillet over med. heat, cook chicken in 1 tbsp. butter (4-5 min. each side, til juices run clear). Remove from pan and keep warm.

Add wine to pan; cook over med-low heat, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce over chicken.

You can use light butter or margarine, but the whipping cream shouldn't be substituted.

4 T. butter divided
1 T. minced rosemary

In a large skillet over medium heat cook chicken in 1 T. butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.

Add wine or broth to the pan; cook over medium-low heat; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until lightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.

Amount Per Serving

Thanks Chris! This was delicious! I used light cream and light butter. Then I sliced the chicken breast up (and placed it over 1/2 cup of brown rice) before spooning a little cream sauce over everything. Mmmmm.....even my 19 yr old loved it. :D

4 T. butter divided
1 T. minced rosemary

Amount Per Serving

good recipe sharing here really nice forum for that who have good eating habits and want to maintain fitness.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.