Chicken With Rosemary Butter Sauce

Boingo1

Cathlete
I made this last night, it was SOOO easy, SOOOO delicious (tasted like something you'd get at a nice restaurant) and So fast to make! I served it over Quinoa. YUM!

~Chris

Chicken With Rosemary Butter Sauce

Nutritional Info
Fat: 16.5g
Carbohydrates: 1.4g
Calories: 294.8
Protein: 29.8g

Ingredients:

4 Perdue Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, 1 filet, 4.8 oz. each
Holland House Cooking White Wine, 4 oz
Heavy Whipping Cream, 4 fl oz
Country Crock, Shedd's Spread Country Crock Light (Soft), 3 Tbsp,
Rosemary , Dried, 1 TBSP

Directions
In a large skillet over medium heat cook chicken in 1 T. butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.

Add wine or broth to the pan; cook over medium-low heat; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir until lightly thickened. Stir in rosemary and remaining butter until blended. Serve sauce with chicken.

Number of Servings: 4

Chris, that sounds good..... do you think I could make it with milk? Just went to the store, don't you know...... :) maybe I'll hold off until I can get the real thing!

I forgot I posted this! I'm making it again tonight for my family and my mom. it's pretty easy, and I've been cooking all day, so it will be nice!

Not sure about regular milk. Well, maybe WHOLE milk would be ok. But if you can get the cream, or even light cream, it would be better. I also didn't have rosemary and used italian spices and it was soooo good!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.